[Feature Request] Request to add the features

[ Promote]
587 0 |
16:19, Nov-07-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi!
  I personally believe that MIUI offers highest no. of customisation than any other custom UI and this is what I like the most. But I have some request along with some issues which are given below:

a) Sound profiles: I usually prefer keeping different sound profiles for various places like office, outdoor, home and night profile but there is no option to create sound so. I don't like to hear a single ringtone all the time and practically it is not possible for any to continuously change the ringtone every time.

b) After opening the camera app the brightness should automatically gets to its highest level because we have to do it manully every time and we can only judge the output of an photo/image when the brightness is set to maximum.

c) Just like auto wallpaper change in lock screen you should add an option to change the wallpaper automatically on home screen.

d) Even though upgrading to MIUI 10 still no app notification icon show in the notched area.

e) Earlier volume button was used to increase/decrease the ringer volume but after the last update it has been changed to media volume which is not good according to me.

f) There is some issue with ram mangement. After clearing the ram it show 3.8GB free ram and on the other second it shows 3.0GB ram free.

g) There should be a night mode option which turns the setting app background colour as black.

h) Open the locked apps through Face Unlock.

i) Games like PUBG and Asphalt 9 was lagging at certain times.

j) Notification is set to "Nature Sound" but it only use waterdrop sound for notifying. It is not changing automatically as it was supposed to.
Favorite Share

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list