254 1 |
14:35, Aug-09-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by VikuBalupura at 10:43, Aug-10-2018

Xiaomi-POCO-India-Logo.png

Hello MIUIers

From the last couple of months, we are seeing several leaks about the POCOPHONE. Today, the company has teased the POCOPHONE sub-brand for the global markets. However, this new sub-brand might be just called as POCO in India. As of now, there isn’t much information available about the POCOPHONE or POCO. As seen in leaks, the first smartphone under this new sub-brand will be called POCOPHONE F1.

We expect the company to sell only the premium smartphones under the POCO or POCOPHONE series. While the company is selling the Mi MIX 2S smartphone outside of China, the flagship Mi 8 is only limited to the Chinese market. From the leaked videos, the front of the POCOPHONE F1 also looks similar to the Mi 8. While the Mi 8 came with glass back body, the POCOPHONE will be coming metal unibody design.

Jai Mani Lead Product Manager - Xiaomi India spread the news via his official twitter acount and his tweet reads as,
Today is a special day. I'm excited to start sharing more about the new project I've been working on. Wish me luck! @IndiaPOCO @GlobalPocophone

TWEET JAI MANI.png

The device will be coming with a 5.99-inch display with Full HD+ (2246 × 1080 pixels) resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio. It will come powered by the 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform coupled with Adreno 630 GPU. Along with the rear-facing fingerprint sensor, the device will also come with more IR face unlock. It will also come equipped with the liquid cooling system.

It might come with Android 8.1 Oreo-based MIUI 9 out of the box. In terms of optics, the device will feature 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras and a single 20MP front camera. The POCOPHONE F1 will be backed by a 4,000mAh battery and supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology.

Favorite Share

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

VikuBalupura + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
42 Hours
Send PM

Fan Of MIUI India